Detailed overview of all items included in my very first package from The Blind Date Book Company!

THE BLIND DATE BOOK COMPANY

"NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER"




A while back, I was very fortunate to receive my very first rep package from The Blind Date Book Company!

You can read my first impression of my Blind Date, by clicking on the photo! 

The items that I received in my package were the following:

❥ The Love Letter, contained in this adorable little enveloped, sealed with a heart, only for me to open it!
❥ A Lyons No. 3 coffee bag, with detailed instructions on the exact way to brew my coffee, on its back.
❥ My wrapped Book! Which was so gorgeous that I almost *almost* didn't want to unwrap!
As you can see, I picked these four words:

COTTAGE
MYSTERY
FAMILY
SECRETS


Here is a photo of the items, with the book now being revealed:



The book was "The Hidden Legacy" by G.J. Minett.

I have to admit that, having already spotted the word mystery in the 4 words, I was very excitedly waiting for a book of the mystery genre!
And, I was very pleased with what I got!


Here, you can read the description in the back of the book (click on the photo to enlarge it):



The blurb in the Goodreads is:

"1966. A horrifying crime at a secondary school, with devastating consequences for all involved. 
2008. A life-changing gift, if only the recipient can work out why . . . 
Bearing the scars of a recent divorce - and the splatters of two young children - Ellen Sutherland is up to her elbows in professional and personal stress. When she's invited to travel all the way out to Cheltenham to hear the content of an old woman's will, she can barely be bothered to make the journey. 
But when she arrives, the news is astounding. Eudora Nash has left Ellen a beautiful cottage, worth an amount of money that could turn her life around. There's just one problem - Ellen has never even heard of Eudora Nash.  
Her curiosity piqued, Ellen and her friend Kate travel to the West Country in search of answers. But they are not the only ones interested in the cottage, and Ellen little imagines how much she has to learn about her past . . . 
Graham Minett's debut novel, The Hidden Legacy, is a powerful and suspenseful tale exploring a mysterious and sinister past."

Doesn't that sound totally mysterious, or what? 🙀😍💘


I also brewed the Lyons coffee bag I received with my package, and I had to stop myself from drinking the whole cup before taking enough photos!! I loved this brand of coffee!!



The amazing thing is that there was a thoroughly detailed description in the back of the Lyons wrapping bag, so I knew how much time I was to brew it to make it strong enough for my tastes!



All in all, I am totally in love with this package, and I absolutely recommend it to everyone!


Many Christmas options are currently available on the Etsy shop of this small business, from Blind Date Books to Blind Date Book Boxes, stuffed with lots of amazing goodies, and a beverage of your choice, from a wide variety of tea, coffee or chocolate!


You can also use the code BDBREPS2016 in order to get a 25% discount off of your order!!!


Find my post on Instagram by clicking the photo below!




You can learn more about this awesome initiation on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

You can check the products in their ETSY SHOP!



Also, find them on their social media accounts, on Facebook, on Instagram and on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment